Skip to content
Lesson Planning Material
Lesson plans and self-study arranged (more or less) from easy to difficult
- My Family a lesson plan for beginner level learners
- Past Tense Easy Worksheets, do on your own or with a language helper
- Future Tense Easy Worksheets, do on your own or with a language helper
- Pronunciation Practice, for those unusual letters.
- Double Consonants, a pronunciation exercise.
- Sentence Drills with To Go – lots of drills to practice with a language helper using the verb рафтан, to go. For beginners, but there are ideas at the end to use the drills with more complex sentences.
- Substitution Drills, To Go – practicing with рафтан. Substitution drills start with a sentence and give you instructions for substituting words to make new sentences.
- Comparitives and Superlatives, start on your own, and finish with a language helper.
- Lesson on Plurals, a short text to read with exercises.
- Substitution Drills, ро, practicing with -ро. A self-study activity.
- Bazaar Shopping, a listening exercise. Click to listen to the Bazaar Shopping audio.
- My Family, an intermediate lesson plan.
- Lesson on Adjectives, Intermediate level
- Substitution Drills, To Want – practicing with хостан.
- Tale of a Bear and a Gardener – story with ideas for using it in a lesson.
- Expand Your Vocabulary – Suffixes, a lesson on suffixes
- Expand Your Vocabulary with the Suffix -дор, a lesson on the suffix -дор
- Descriptive Past, a collection of examples.
- Proverbs and Sayings, a list of about 100 sayings to discuss with a teacher